Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does he refuse to condemn them?
(10-09-2020, 11:56 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I don't think he has what a rational person would consider a consistent ideology.  I think he buffet style picks and chooses what he likes at that moment in time.  As I've stated before, he's mercurial on a lot of topics.  Also, as I said earlier, his genes comment could easily have been triggered by his seeing an attractive woman in the crowd.

Could be... weird he thinks abour racehorses then, but sure, I don't know what's in his head.

(10-09-2020, 11:56 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yeah, he definitely enjoys anything that paints his opponents in a negative light.  Seeing as how QAnon has frequently targeted the Democratic party (e.g. Pizzagate) his refusal to denounce the conspiracy theorist isn't really that surprising.  We all agree, the man is no deep thinker.

That he most certainly is not, and it's the polite way to say it. It often is his best "defense" really, which is quite sad.

But just regarding QAnon. Regarding them, he said “I don’t know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate… [...] these are people that like me. And they also would like to see problems in these areas, especially areas that we are talking about, go away…. I’ve heard these are people that love our country.”

- so there is a president that clearly does not denounce or even critizise, rather applaud a group of total nutcases that the FBI calls a dangerous extremist and anti-democratic group and a domestic terrorist threat. Which imho makes it a bit harder to claim, yeah well, he did not denounce these right-wing extremists, but it is still outright mindless and crazy (you're not going that far, but many others do) to even suggest Trump has anything but clear disdain for other extremists and white supremacists...

...even though his denouncements usually go like in the debates, like "The left is way worse! Way worse! Antifa Antifa! But sure, I denounce whomever, which group exactly though, I need a specific group! Give me a name! OK, specific group, stand down and stand by. Just to clarify, I have no idea who they actually are."
Eg. how can a denouncement be more visibly hollow than that... just to be clear, I just did it for the camera, I actually have no idea who I actually "denounced" there...

...yeah, no benefit of the doubt indeed for me.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why does he refuse to condemn them? - hollodero - 10-09-2020, 02:11 PM