Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agreeing With Rodney Harrison????
(10-26-2015, 12:06 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Negative!  You wouldn't see them lay eggs during the season, especially big stage games.  These next 3 games will tell the true story.

Negative back at you.... so what you are saying is the crucial games we have won over the last four years against the teams  to make the playoffs were not big games ?  I don;t care if we play at 1,4 or 8... in the end it is the whole package of work.. as for playoffs that as been a disappointment but really I only see the Charger game as the major disappointment since that is the only one at home and possible 2nd game against Houston.  No way we were winning last year at Indy with the team we fielded and Houston was better than us in the 1st playoff season and has a huge home field advantage.

I do believe we are a older , more mature team that is healthy.. that is the big reason... we have proven metal toughness over the 4 years in some crucial games.. if we had not.,, we would never had made the playoffs in probably the toughest division over the past 4 years.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Agreeing With Rodney Harrison???? - Anderson HOF - 10-26-2015, 10:47 PM