Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We still calling for Turner/Lou's head?
(10-09-2020, 04:28 PM)bengaloo Wrote: I'm certainly not taking up for Tobin and the OL draft picks. He's been terrible at it for a long time now. You have some good points, Redmond is not some stud of a G, but he looks better than what we put out there before him especially in the run game, which the Jags have done well against until us. I'm not happy Turner was instrumental in signing Hart to a high contract. I know Hart is run blocking pretty good, but his pass pro sucks. Jordan gets me a bit too. It seems like he's a project, and as others have mentioned, he and Johnson seem a bit tall for G. Turners confidence in the OL after last seasons improvement in the running game was a bit much for me tho. We have sucked so far. He's not developing guys like Jordan, who in his second year should be showing more, imo. Just not high on Turner at this point, but he could win me back. Honestly I hope he does, because we need to improve now.

I hear you I’m not sold on Turner either I think it could be a mix of bad talent evaluation from Tobin along with bad coaching. I really hope Jordan pans out we can’t afford to miss on LG with all our needs. Either way we need to address the offensive line big time in free agency even if that mean paying a guard , got to protect the franchise QB.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We still calling for Turner/Lou's head? - lone bengal - 10-09-2020, 04:43 PM