Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We still calling for Turner/Lou's head?
(10-09-2020, 05:59 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: I was gung-ho on giving Zac and rest the entire year until they come out of the gate completely crapping the bed on Oline and Defense and weren't actively trying to make a real substantial change after touting all offseason that "these are their Oline guys and we brought in new guys on D". But the biggest thing that was making me not have patience for Zac was the appearance of no game plan at all. The SD game I understand as there's no real tape and first game of the year but then after the Browns game I changed my thought process. I needed to see him at least try and have a game plan and not a try to run for first poessions or two and then make Burrow throw and get killed by shotty Oline. I saw change in Philly (at least to game plan) and it seemed like we actually had a game plan for Jags too. So now if there's at least a plan (even if it doesn't work) I'm back to giving Zac patience for the rest of the year.

That's the thing with me as well. It seems he/they are starting to get it a little bit ? But I need to see more. I'm not saying they have to go on a 5-1 run (would be great). But I want to see them having chemistry, sustaining some drives, scoring in the red zone, etc. 

And I want to see the defense stop giving up so many 3rd and longs, stop giving up so many gash plays, start tackling like they're above Jr. High level.

In short the jury is still out for me.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We still calling for Turner/Lou's head? - bengalfan74 - 10-09-2020, 06:15 PM