Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does he refuse to condemn them?
(10-09-2020, 07:35 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Duly noted.  I have now been called a fan of Hitler by one of your buddies and told I was craving an opportunity to kill someone by another.  Yet you never see those or if you do you don't see it as a problem.  I certainly give as good as I get but I have never stooped to that level.  But justify it however you want.  I guess this is one more example of "it's ok when we do it" from you.  Your hypocrisy is so glaring we could power a city with it.

No, I truly haven't seen any post in which you were called a "fan of Hitler" or told you were "craving an opportunity to kill." But I've seen how you "intentionally exaggerate" my statements, so I'd have to see the posts to judge for myself, and what led up to them.

And why isn't calling me a racist and iSIS supporter "stooping to that level" or lower?  

To this day I have never responded in kind, so how were you ever "giving as good as you got" if you never gotYou were just flat behaving badly to derail arguments not going your way. I have documented this process before, e.g., on the China thread in the old forum--people debating civilly, then suddenly your personal attacks, out of nowhere, and not returned by me or anyone else. Same with my most recent "keeper" on another thread.  A pattern.

To repeat, I have never responded in kind, so how is this one more example of "ok when we do it" when I've never done it

YOU are the one who has personally attacked me, repeatedly; I have never personally attacked you, not once, never (though you've tried to load that charge onto the occasional "LOL").  Yet there you are going on about me justifying my behavior "however I want," as if I were the one personally attacking others but demanding they lay off me.

So how can ANY of this add up to my "glaring hypocrisy" and not yours?

It cannot.  

The way out of this is to STOP THE VERBAL ABUSE of any forum member. Stop casting that behavior as "giving what you got" or something others brought on themselves.

PS I've not seen anything in any post of yours that justifies a claim you support Hitler or defend/flirt with white supremacy. If I see someone conclude that on no evidence, I' ll be happy to denounce that as toxic behavior.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why does he refuse to condemn them? - Dill - 10-09-2020, 08:30 PM