Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does he refuse to condemn them?
(10-09-2020, 08:35 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: That's because they were deleted, but you were around to see them.

It's rather simple, you condemn me for doing it but somehow never see when it happens to me.  Although there is an example on this very page.

I've actually made a concerted effort to do exactly that since the restart.  I have not seen the same commitment from you or your buddies.  We could probably all do a better job in this regard.  You could also start holding everyone accountable to the same standards.  Your position would have a lot more credibility if you did.

No idea of these deleted points, "around" or not.

I've explained my views on the above example. 

I have to hold myself accountable to standards first. No change in that commitment from the old board. 

But I take your point about holding others accountable as well.  If my support helps, then I will gladly give it. 

Henceforward personal attacks aren't ok from "my buddies" or anyone else. Community effort.

PS You've a perfect right to think ANTIFA a greater threat than militias or whatever. There are all kinds of things like that reasonable people can disagree on.  We'd be unable to debate at all if NOT criticizing some group, or criticizing it insistently enough, made us suddenly a supporter.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why does he refuse to condemn them? - Dill - 10-09-2020, 08:52 PM