Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Ultimatum to Barr--Indict Biden before Election!
(10-09-2020, 09:57 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Didn't realize that wanting people to go to prison who you think committed various crimes was considered facism. 

But, I guess whether or not a crime was committed only matters if it's the current sitting president. 

You are no good as a fascist, Philhos. You don't know how to do it.

The point here is that one of the people you want to go to prison is the person running against you for top office in the country.

Arrest him and you've won. Democracy has lost. 

Probably Trump can't arrest Biden, but is pushing at least to get an impending indictment in the news--the kind of thing he was trying to force from the Ukraine.

Add to that the crime is TRUMPED up, a consequence of Trump's control of a DOJ supposed to be independent of his political influence.

I believe I said earlier that if the "evidence" sees the light of court, the whole sham falls through. But if Trump/Hannity can keep "impending" in the news, they may get some benefit from it.  Remember how Guiliani was on the verge of a blockbuster revelation for months during the impeachment?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Ultimatum to Barr--Indict Biden before Election! - Dill - 10-09-2020, 11:28 PM