Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agreeing With Rodney Harrison????
(10-26-2015, 11:07 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: What I am saying is, they struggle with big stage games.  (When they play a game that's nationally televised, with no other game being played at that time: Thursday night, Sunday night, Monday night, and all playoff games)

They had 4 in 2013, 3 during the season, one playoff game, and they won one.

They had 5 last year, 4 regular season and one playoff game and won one.

They had one primetime pre-season game this year, against Tampa, and looked horrible.

It is a monkey that can be removed, and history rewritten this year, OR, the beat goes on.

Time will tell
Here is a list of  good teams  that the Bengals have beaten in last 4 years.. i believe the NFL says a win is a win.. i don;t think they give extra bonus for winning at night and if you are throwing in a pre season game.. that is so funny i don't know what to say. So are you saying that if a team loses to shit teams at 1 pm but beats good teams at 8 pm.. that means they are a better team ?  I understand the frustration on losing on a prime time game but i could care less if this year we go 12-4 and our four loses are to cleveland, houston , denver and 49ers in prime time.. that also means we  went 6-0 in our division and won the division... 
Quality Teams we beat during that season
Steelers
Ravens
Packers
Patriots
Seahawks
Broncos
San Diego
Chiefs
Colts
Giants
Lions