Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Jeremy Hill far ahead of his production last year
(10-27-2015, 12:10 AM)MrRager Wrote: While I agree it's tougher to bring down Hill, I think 90% of the reason teams get worn out is because, during a run play, the Oline attacks the D and hits them. That and the fact that being successful at running just means the defense is on the field longer. You don't think teams try to "get in position" to tackle when Gio is running? Giving Gio a crease could just as easily make the defense chase him. He is more elusive in the open field so I would worry even more about getting in position to tackle him. 

Do you have any evidence to back up literally anything you have claimed in this thread?

Look back and note that I have referenced things or even posted links.

Why do you find it necessary to be a dick in every single post that has anything to do with me or my comments?

Giving Gio a crease wouldn't be as easy because he needs more space since he's smaller and easier to bring down.  You almost have to hit Hill square or get lucky when wrapping his legs that he doesn't overpower you.  It's not as hard to bring Gio down because he's smaller.

As far as the open field, Gio wouldn't be able to get to the open field as easy to be elusive because linebackers and linemen are in the middle of the field to tackle him.

Let me ask you this, genius, if Gio was the answer and able to carry the load between the tackles like we need him to do, why would we draft Hill in the second round a year after taking Gio?  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeremy Hill far ahead of his production last year - BFritz21 - 10-27-2015, 02:17 AM