Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Jeremy Hill far ahead of his production last year
(10-26-2015, 11:58 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I think Hill wears defenses down because they have to be in better position to get a hit on him squarely to tackle him, whereas Gio doesn't really have the ability to bulldoze people, so, even though he's faster sideline to sideline, defenses don't necessarily have to go as far to be in a position to tackle him.  He's not really getting outside too often, especially since we're running from the gun and most runs stay between the tackles.

If they leave even a small crease when Dalton starts from under center, he's done and they're chasing him, so I think it's more just about defenses having to be in position to tackle him that wears them out, plus it's tougher to bring him down than it is Gio.

I don't know if you haven't noticed but Hill has been easy to get down this year. If his knee truly has been a problem, that could be the cause but i've seen way too many times where he's been out-muscled this year. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeremy Hill far ahead of his production last year - rfaulk34 - 10-27-2015, 02:23 AM