Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Ben Back For Week 8? Maybe Not.
(10-25-2015, 07:17 PM)kevin Wrote: Bengals will beat whoever Steelers run out there

(10-25-2015, 07:20 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: As long as the Bengals are up for the game, as much as the Steelers will be, they should win going away.

(10-25-2015, 07:25 PM)kevin Wrote: Oh, the Steelers, that's all I heard last week, people on here saying how great the Steelers are....Here is some sad violin music for the Steelers who lost again today and to the Chiefs, who the Bengals beat.... Violin

and suddenly Steelers aren't looking all that unbeatable as people on here were talking....

Bengals will beat whoever Steelers run out there. Big Ben, no big deal, Bengals will win.  Get him out there. 

(10-25-2015, 07:31 PM)kevin Wrote: The Bengals are going to have Steeler Fans talking draft day and draft picks very early this year.....Steelers are 4-3 and sinking quickly into the toilet to be flushed away....Bengals will go to 7-0 and Steelers will fall to 4-4.....and all these people acting like the Steelers are so great will be talking Steelers draft picks by Thanksgiving Day. ....So send out Big Ben, bring him on, Bengals will still beat the Steelers. 

Steeler fans need to know that Bengals beating Chiefs and Chiefs beating Steelers is like a division loss right there to the Bengals.....Chiefs help Bengals gain a game and Steelers fall back a game.  Maybe not a good day for Steeler fans to be talking smack talk, more of a day to cry into those terrible towels. 

(10-26-2015, 11:28 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Ben won't want to play against us. If he does with his hurt knee he won't be able to get out of the ice tub after the game. Ben might end his season by coming back early against our DL with their LT and center out. Bengals might get 4 sacks and a half of dozen hits at least.

For the last, oh, 10 years or more I've said that it doesn't matter the record or the health of the team when it comes to divisional games.

Even years when one team was much less good divisional games are almost always tough and can go either way.  The QB could throw a bunch of INT's while still dominating and lose (as Ben did against the Browns a few years ago) or the back up could have the game of his life and beat the division leader (as Batch did a few years ago).

But I do have to admit all this hubris bring a tear to my eye as I remember fondly the message board back in 2005.  Cool

Only difference now is that with the new board and new member names its harder to tell who the bandwagon fans are and who is jut blowing the dust off their orange towels to come out and cheer since the team is winning.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Big Ben Back For Week 8? Maybe Not. - GMDino - 10-27-2015, 07:34 AM