Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Don't blame Mike, the FO, or Tobin
(10-11-2020, 08:32 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: In other words, they looked at the horrendous o-line situation, which has been 4 years in the making...said 'yep, we're good because Jim Turner said so and Zac trusts him' and they don't deserve any blame??? 

FFS, they've been down that road before when Marvin and Alexander insisted that the o-line would be fine...and it hasn't been close to 'fine' since. At what point do they recognize things aren't fine?

Hell, even when they do makes moves with the o-line in recent years, whether drafting or signings, they just haven't been very good at it...which is why we're in this mess where we have a line that just isn't talented enough to compete on a regular basis.

Well they should trust their coaches word, and let them pick their groceries. That's not a philosophical change needed. I don't believe. So I don't fault them for that. The fault will come with how long it takes for them to realize the mistake and move on. Other than that the philosophy and approach I agree with.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Don't blame Mike, the FO, or Tobin - jj22 - 10-11-2020, 07:33 PM
RE: Don't blame Mike, the FO, or Tobin - jj22 - 10-11-2020, 08:55 PM