Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow getting physically hurt isn't even my biggest concern...
We are just not ready to be a good team with this OL, period. With a good OL, this is a different game. Everyone knew this was going to be the most likely outcome of this game. I know fans on here may not have, but pretty much everyone of the analysts I saw basically said the Raven's and their exotic blitzes were going to be unleashed against Burrow and his weak OL and give them fits. That's what happened. They blitzed a lot, and beyond that their DL is more way powerful than our OL straight up. Most DL's are more powerful than our OL at this point actually.

But the D played pretty good today. They did enough, and wouldve even been better if our O couldve sustained some drives and put some points on the board. We have a young up and coming D, and they could be pretty good by next year.

We all knew this team wasnt going to be fixed in a single offseason, despite the FA spending and a good draft. We have an OL coach who hasnt developed a single player. Jordan hasnt gotten better, Hart sucks, everyone at RG sucks, Johnson sucks, Price sucks, etc. This can be fixed. Fire Turner, bring in a better OL coach and focus the draft and FA towards the OL and some DL too, but mostly OL. We can beat teams like the Jags, and a few others now, but we are not going to be good against the best teams in the NFL until we fix the OL. The Ravens are one of the top 2-3 teams in the NFL and it showed today, especially going against our pathetic OL an a rookie QB. This game was never going to be pretty.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow getting physically hurt isn't even my biggest concern... - bengaloo - 10-11-2020, 09:44 PM