Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens Game As I Expected
(10-12-2020, 03:57 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Besides beating our line badly.. the Ravens really made Burrow look like a rookie today.. he was really off even when he had time and made some poor reads and decisions...  time to bounce back with the Colts... 

He looked bad because he got clobbered all game.  There may have been 5 pass plays all game he didn't get killed, but THAT will make him Gun Shy on those 5 plays.  Did you see his uniform. It wasn't white, black or orange.  By halftime it was Green from slammed into the turf every play. I thought maybe he had been traded to the Jets.   Lets not start being like Carson or Dalton getting killed every play and putting the blame on Carson and Palmer and now Burrow.  I remember all the Boo Birds on here against Carson and Dalton.  IF YOU DO NOT HAVE BLOCKING, IT IS NOT THE QUARTERBACKS FAULT.  

Mike Brown in letting Montoya go, in letting Whitworth and Zeitler go, always said in Media, " Why Should I Pay O Linemen. ".  

The Answer to Mike Brown is to protect your quarterback.  To not have awful 1990's or awful 2017 to 2020.  

So the Bengals ran out a rebuilding O Line that did OK against Jacksonville,  but not ready to take on a Baltimore just yet.  No Quarterback In The History Of NFL Could Have Won Behind Bengals O Line Taken To School By Ravens Defense All Game.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Ravens Game As I Expected - kevin - 10-12-2020, 03:18 AM
RE: Ravens Game As I Expected - kevin - 10-12-2020, 05:13 AM
RE: Ravens Game As I Expected - kevin - 10-12-2020, 02:30 PM
RE: Ravens Game As I Expected - J24 - 10-13-2020, 02:05 AM