Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Offensive Line: It's NOT the Players. It's the Scheme
(10-12-2020, 10:46 AM)bengaloo Wrote: I'm all for Turner being replaced. The OL has shown no improvement under him at all. No development of younger players at all. And his resume isnt that good as others have mentioned. Of course none of this staff has the resume on their side.

But yesterday was more than just the OL. It was a combination of OL, scheme and Burrow never seeing anything like the Ravens blitz schemes in his life until then. What gets me is that we cant run block against any DL that is above average. We have a stud RB and we should be able to use him to take pressure off Burrow, but that aint happening. Burrow is getting hammered and having to carry too much for a rookie.

Turner should be gone. I doubt they will mid season but I dont doubt that he will be gone as soon as the season is over.

I agree with that, so who are the likely candidates to replace Turner?  Think on this before you make up your mind, as most of the good OL coaches will be in the playoffs, thus delaying the possibility of interview and hire.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Offensive Line: It's NOT the Players. It's the Scheme - SunsetBengal - 10-12-2020, 10:54 AM