Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All things considered the defense took a big step forward today..
(10-12-2020, 12:36 AM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: I know we lost d.j after arguably his best game,
but the defense as a whole did a very good job today against one of the most explosive offenses in the league today..

I'm from Baltimore and watched the game with alot of ravens fans and they was giving our defense props for the tight man coverage and the way we got after Lamar and the offense..They gave our revamped linebacker core big props saying we would be problems for them whenever we aquire speed on offense and a oline which I agree with..

Big props to lou and the defense today it actually makes me feel like we will be fine moving forward if zac and the O can find their way..

It is hard to find many positives after watching a shit show like that, but you are absolutely correct.  Defense did their part.  17 points to that offense is downright credible.  Now, a skeptic could say that Jackson wasn't rushing the ball...but he certainly scrambled and didn't look slowed by a knee at all there.  

The offense crapped their pants so many times they looked like they were wearing the Browns uniform. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: All things considered the defense took a big step forward today.. - SHRacerX - 10-12-2020, 11:58 AM