Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Did AJ Green say "just trade me"?
(10-12-2020, 12:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Tee was the #1 guy at Clemson last year, and he’s shown some nice flashes so far. It would be great to add a Chase or a Waddle, but unfortunately I just don’t think we have that luxury. Not when our QB is literally running for his life, and our RB is met in the backfield half the time.

We need both, honestly.  The OL stinks, but the WR group also really hurts.  For example, no matter how good the OL is, there are always going to be times the D brings more guys than you can block.  You need guys to win quick on their routes in those circumstances and ours aren't doing a good job of it.  The lack of deep threats also lets DC's be much more aggressive with the blitz, which compounds the problem.

Personally, they can't wait til the draft to fix the OL.  They need to address it in FA.  COVID may impact next year's off-season and they need vets they know can play at the NFL level, not draft and develop prospects, which almost all OL prospects are now.  Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't complain if we drafted Sewell, but I doubt we will be in a position to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did AJ Green say "just trade me"? - Whatever - 10-12-2020, 01:19 PM
Did AJ Green say "just trade me"? - JSR18 - 10-16-2020, 04:12 PM