Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does he refuse to condemn them?
(10-09-2020, 04:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So why should we give a shit when he says something that he obviously does not mean?

Because it's not about Trump it's about YOU. You want to argue that he doesn't mean something he said? Fine, but that's a different argument. However, just because you don't believe him when Trump says something doesn't give you the right to just say he didn't say it.

(10-09-2020, 04:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You keep frothing at the mouth about how often he says he condemns white supremacy, but apparently you don't care if he is telling the truth or not.  That is a ridiculous position if you ask me.  I would never praise a person for making comments when I can tell they are lying.

Not true at all. The problem is that you guys make so much shit up about Trump that I spend my time just correcting you that I don't have much time to express my distaste for his lying.

Not to mention that you "froth at the mouth" about Trump's lies and the shit you make up about him that you seemingly don't care about Biden's lies. So why should I care about Trump's lies if you don't care about Biden's lies?

(10-09-2020, 04:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is clear that he has said the words that he condemns white supremacy.  I will give you that.  

Good for you. Too bad you're not most of the media who keep spouting that Trump refuses to condemn it.

(10-09-2020, 04:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The difference between the two of us is that I actually care if he is telling the truth.  

But only Trump. Biden can lie his way to the White House that's fine, but if Trump lies, there's hell to pay. 

The fact is I care when ANY politician lies. You only care when it's a conservative or someone claiming to be conservative. In addition, I don't make shit up about them, either.

(10-09-2020, 04:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote:  A total disregard for the truth.

The only disregarding the truth are those that make shit up about Trump.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why does he refuse to condemn them? - PhilHos - 10-12-2020, 02:11 PM