Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Jeremy Hill far ahead of his production last year
(10-26-2015, 04:44 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: That's every division though.
Bell as "tough gritty between the tackles runner" is a myth anyways. He's more one cut go and make people miss. His size is misleading. He's not a traditional power back. He's probably better on the outside zones than anyone else his size right now. Not saying he's not good at all things, he is...but his money is outside zone. 

Rice hasn't been shit for 3 years. Now he's out of the league. 

We have one. We just have no reason to use it. And until someone stops the 4 headed monster, why stop? 

You're missing my point....high winds, snow, what have you, could stop it....that's why I feel teams in this division need a workhorse back(s).  Unless you have Brady or Rodgers, you might need to take the focus away from the passing game.  Try telling Tampa and Miami the weather issue is a myth. Wink

I'm well aware who is what here.....the fact remains they have/had formidable run games, and now we do too.

As for every division?  Nah....not the south or west divisions in either conference.

As a side note, I see folks saying Gio is easy to bring down....I haven't seen that this season. I've seen Gio trucking some fools and moving piles. That's pretty doggone impressive.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeremy Hill far ahead of his production last year - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-27-2015, 04:26 PM