Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict not back until late November. (?)
(10-27-2015, 02:12 AM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: Just do a quick search about microfracture surgery and NFL... It really doesn't look good even if he comes back. I think everyone is preparing for the return of Burfict like it is going to be a game changer.  I have a feeling his All Pro NFL days are over.  And I love the guy as a player, and seriously hope I'm wrong.  It is just a MAJOR surgery in a contact sport like football.  And I think a lot of people posting have no idea how fatal the surgery is to NFL players careers.

I'm not counting him out until the organization says it out loud.  Burfict's surgeon said recovery is not the same for everyone and a lot of it comes down to the individual.

I know Bengal fans are conditioned to expect the worst, as evidenced by this thread, which is downright depressing, but that's not what I'm expecting at all because I believe in the individual.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict not back until late November. (?) - 34inXXIII - 10-25-2015, 12:42 AM
RE: Burfict not back until late November. (?) - McC - 10-27-2015, 04:30 PM