Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year?
(10-13-2020, 12:00 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Somebody tell me if I'm hating on Joe Burrow if I point out that Herbet has thrown 4 touchdowns tonight against the saints, and should be the lead candidate for ROY?

I need to know

Anybody who thought Burrow had a shot at ROY was dreaming anyway, you actually need an Oline and somewhat competent coaching staff to have a real shot at QB.

(10-13-2020, 12:02 AM)Trademark Wrote: Herbert looks a million times better than Burrow. Starting to think the Bengals took the wrong QB

I think that's an over reaction, Burrow has looked good but Herbert has looked better on a superior team. Better Oline, better TEs, With Green falling off I'd argue the WRs are atleast equal if not better, better defense, and of course better coaching.

We are superior at RB now that Ekeler is out but it doesn't matter because our Oline isn't good enough to give Mixon a shot.

Put Burrow on the Chargers and Herbert on our team and we'd be saying the same thing, Herbert is probably doing worse than Burrow if he's on this trash pile we call a team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - ah5 - 10-03-2020, 01:24 AM
RE: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - BobJones4980 - 10-13-2020, 12:10 AM