Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Jeremy Hill far ahead of his production last year
(10-27-2015, 03:33 PM)Synric Wrote: I wouldn't change the offense for weather but playing in the cold does in fact suck.

Run blocking in the cold is the absolute worst. Every block feels like your hands are about to shatter. 

(10-27-2015, 04:26 PM)Wyche Wrote: You're missing my point....high winds, snow, what have you, could stop it....that's why I feel teams in this division need a workhorse back(s).  Unless you have Brady or Rodgers, you might need to take the focus away from the passing game.  Try telling Tampa and Miami the weather issue is a myth. Wink

I'm well aware who is what here.....the fact remains they have/had formidable run games, and now we do too.

As for every division?  Nah....not the south or west divisions in either conference.

As a side note, I see folks saying Gio is easy to bring down....I haven't seen that this season.  I've seen Gio trucking some fools and moving piles.  That's pretty doggone impressive.

The last time we played in a game like that, didn't Dalton light a team up? We have a workhorse back...two of them right now. Until weather actually shows it will slow us, why even worry about it? 
You should use GOOD teams not Miami and Tampa who haven't been good in....10 years running....

(10-27-2015, 04:32 PM)Wyche Wrote: That's a stone cold fact. ThumbsUp

Absolutely is. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeremy Hill far ahead of his production last year - RoyleRedlegs - 10-27-2015, 05:36 PM