Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year?
(10-12-2020, 09:22 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Colts moved on from Mora after 1 year with Manning. Hope we do the same with Taylor.

I am starting to agree with this.  The time frame where he is on a rookie wage scale is so short that I don't know if you can allow Taylor another year to re-vamp the offense.  He thought he could do it with a new RG and a LT returning from injury and he sorely overstated his ability to win with the likes of Jordan and Hart.  Unless we see Adeniji come in and make a huge difference and the offence takes off (which I would bet a TON against) then I don't really want to give him another year.

That being said, it doesn't matter what I want and the Bengals won't pay him to not work.  Have no idea his contract details but that will determine his fate.  

I am just so pissed off and puzzled at the same time as to WTF they were thinking with the game plan against the Ravens.  It was the absolute LAST thing they should have done.  Not only did they do it, they stuck with it and got 3 points.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - ah5 - 10-03-2020, 01:24 AM
RE: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - SHRacerX - 10-13-2020, 12:20 PM