Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
REALISTIC Zac Taylor Expectations
(10-13-2020, 01:47 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: His play calling feels predictable. You don't even have to be a football guru, as determined by starting on your varsity high school team, to anticipate some of Zac's play calling. Thus, my realistic Zac Taylor expectation is for him to demonstrate he can implement an effective NFL offense.

I have no problem with the many criticisms that have been levied thus far, as many of them are legitimate and have cause behind them.

But this is the ultimate, "machinations in your head/conspiracy/thinking you know more than you actually do," criticism that has existed since forever; the play-calling isn't predictable nor is it, "something your varsity high school team can anticipate," because you, the opponent and everyone NOT on/affiliated with the team, knows that plays that are called: the terminology, the sets, the drops, the routes, route depths, etc., etc., etc., you don't know them, so there is no possible way to call things predictable or not.

I have never understood this criticism since I first saw it be mentioned years ago and still don't; are you psychic or have stolen a playbook file from the team in some way?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: REALISTIC Zac Taylor Expectations - Truck_1_0_1_ - 10-13-2020, 02:06 PM