Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
How does Taylor stack up to worst coaches in NFL history?
(10-13-2020, 05:33 PM)bengals67 Wrote: I was very happy when they made unprecedented investments into the worst D in the league last year. It was about time.

But who in the hell is responsible for totally ignoring/helping to increase the O line disaster.

How do you draft Burrow and thinks its ok to keep the same shit show we saw last year?

I love Higgins and the LB we took in third round but you can't tell me that the o lineman we could have picked in 2 and 3 are not better than what we have been putting out there for two or three consecutive years.

And then there is the recurring nightmare of taking Price in the first round  an obscure tight end in the second round in 2018.

Does Taylor bear an responsibility for these mind blowing misses on personnel decisions?

To give a bit of defense to Taylor, his staff did not pick Price. He was from Marvin-Pollack.

XSF and Williams do seem to be upgrades over their 2019 counterparts, which helps, but that's still not enough.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How does Taylor stack up to worst coaches in NFL history? - ochocincos - 10-13-2020, 05:45 PM