Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Ben Carson Believe Most Evangelical Voters Are Going to Hell?
(10-27-2015, 06:50 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I'll try to do this as gently as I can as we tend to be on the same side on most issues, but most of your posts on Islam or Muslims belie what you claim above. Whether you truly are anti-Muslim or not, only you can know for certain, but your posts on the subject most definitely come across as anti-Muslims (the most evident, IMO, are the "savage" posts).

It's just a word to describe uncivilized lol. Which based on their actions Muslims suffer in this area. Unless you think it's a civilized society to oppress women. (Which I know you don't)

I am very critical of them. Because of the way they treat women and anyone who does not agree with them. either you support women or you do not .... I don't ride the center rail because I am afraid to call a spade a spade .... Especially when those who defend these actions do so out of fear of being called a racist.

Too often now people want to throw an -ist label on anyone who does not play it safe when dealing with a non white/asian group. Personally I don't have time for that nonsense. I am direct when making my points for a reason. Is my points often missed because the word Nazi's are out ..... Yes .... But I see that as their inability to move beyond petty things. Whether I said savage or uncivilized .... Point still remains. The Middle East and other regions .... Are backwards and uncivilized.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Ben Carson Believe Most Evangelical Voters Are Going to Hell? - StLucieBengal - 10-27-2015, 07:28 PM