Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Did AJ Green say "just trade me"?
(10-14-2020, 11:58 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: One other thing that I don't have the numbers to back up (although I am sure you could find it), but a VERY high % of Dalton's INTs were on balls intended for Green.  Burrow doesn't want INTs at all.  He has made ONE really bad throw (the floater in this Balt game) and the other two were simply outstanding plays by a defender.  And this, despite being behind in almost every game and the opponent being geared to stop the pass. 

If Green isn't getting separation, Burrow isn't going to force it to him.  He has put a few PERFECT balls on Green this year that were either batted away, dropped, or Green couldn't adjust to.  Burrow only has so many snaps to get 10 yards and he isn't going to waste downs.  Sorry, AJ, but this is on you more than anyone else.  

The interception to Ingram in week 1 was as boneheaded as they come. He all but handed him the ball.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did AJ Green say "just trade me"? - jason - 10-14-2020, 01:01 PM
Did AJ Green say "just trade me"? - JSR18 - 10-16-2020, 04:12 PM