Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Joe can do to help himself
(10-14-2020, 02:38 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: With the o-line, it may be indeed be poor coaching and problems with the scheme, but when you go back and re-watch games...there's no getting around the fact that these linemen get pushed around and beaten off the snap way too often. I don't think it's a stretch to say this group, overall, just isn't very talented and they don't have the greatest awareness when it comes to navigating their areas in zone or winning their matchups in man. 

As for Joe, I think he has the makings of an elite QB. Unfortunately, their are some very limitations to the offensive unit this year and I think has to make better decisions within those circumstances. It's up to Zac and Brian to help him out and put him in better situations to be successful as well. Having a more consistent running attack would do wonders for Joe as well.

In a five year span they drafted linemen with three firsts and one second. Maybe Joe should demand they hire someone who knows what he’s doing.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Joe can do to help himself - michaelsean - 10-14-2020, 02:42 PM
RE: What Joe can do to help himself - J24 - 10-14-2020, 02:16 PM
RE: What Joe can do to help himself - Mer - 10-14-2020, 05:06 PM