Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Good coaching makes a difference
(10-14-2020, 02:04 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I'm not sure I agree regarding the WRs, at least on paper.

Corey Davis has never been a 1000 yard WR and AJ Brown just barely hit that mark.
Adam Humphries is an ok WR3 but nothing more than that.

Tyler Boyd has more yards per game average than TN's top WR.
If the Bengals were getting the play out of AJ Green they expected/hoped (legit WR1), I would have said both Green and Boyd are better than any of the TN WRs. Higgins and Tate make a better WR3-4 than what TN has.

The big problem is Green isn't doing what we're used to seeing before his 2018 injury.

Although they did draft Higgins, they really had a lot of eggs in this basket.  That, and way too much faith in the likes of Jordan and Hart.  Hart, to be fair, has been what they needed him to be:  average.  But Jordan has been awful and his horrible play has been compounded by the injury to XSF and the trio of backups that are backups for a reason.  

Hope Higgins can continue to elevate his play, that Ross somehow contributes, and perhaps Adeniji gets some snaps at RG.  I doubt the season can be salvaged in to a playoff run, but it would be nice to have some of those questions answered before the offseason.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good coaching makes a difference - SHRacerX - 10-15-2020, 08:13 AM