Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Joe can do to help himself
(10-15-2020, 09:12 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Haven't seen a single WR bubble screen, and with Ross's speed it should be run 2-3 times every game.  Sure, you all hate Ross, but that play is tailer (get it?) made for him.  He makes one man miss, he is gone.  They start crowding the line?  Pump and go route.  It should be easy, even for Ross.  Fricking middle school teams would know how to use a track athlete for a few plays.  Not this turd storm of a coaching unit.

The TE screen they run once every couple games.  It averages 10-15 yards every time.  I can see why they run it so infrequently.  Ninja

And how about just plain old running the damn ball?  We paid a shit ton of money to a RB and have two that are very capable.  They need to come out firing off the ball and pound some people.  What good is having the two biggest guards in the league when they are always retreating?  

It just amazes me...the absolute stupidity of these coaches.  Giving Lou Anarumo a pass on being called stupid as he had a great plan against the Rats.  

You and I have been preaching this since the offseason.
I spent 11 years calling plays in a press box at the hs level.

1st rule of playcalling...cater your plays to the skill set
Of your talent. Better to do.5 plays great than trying to do 100 average.make the defense overthink everythink.
Keep the defense guessing. Control the middle of the field.

Defenses have the playcall figured out as soon as the lineman
Get set. ZT gets out coached every game. 
Progress to him is kicking a FG in the last 20 to avoid a shutout
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Joe can do to help himself - impactplaya - 10-15-2020, 10:23 AM
RE: What Joe can do to help himself - J24 - 10-14-2020, 02:16 PM
RE: What Joe can do to help himself - Mer - 10-14-2020, 05:06 PM