Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Did AJ Green say "just trade me"?
(10-15-2020, 07:38 PM)jason Wrote: I don't know what's wrong with him, but let's not pretend he didn't look disinterested his entire career. I met him and Marvin Jones 5 years ago. He's not the liveliest guy you'll ever come across. I remember some of us reading his body language way back in 2014.... He hates it here. He knows Andy's not the guy. He's gonna leave when his deal is up.

He may be done. It could be more than coincidence that Julio doesn't look the same in Atlanta either. I just don't think facial expressions are the best indicator of what's going on.

As I was reading this thread, it made me curious. 

We know AJ has bailed put AD a lot during their career together but now I wonder if a lot of the INTs we blamed on Andy (and him putting the ball in a "bad spot") might actually be attributed to AJ not being in the spot he's supposed to be, especially with how different he looks with Burrow. 

Considering Burrow hits most targets (or at least puts it in a good position) and AJ missing his targets so much that maybe AJ is the one that is/was constantly out of position.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did AJ Green say "just trade me"? - WVUHomer - 10-15-2020, 09:03 PM
Did AJ Green say "just trade me"? - JSR18 - 10-16-2020, 04:12 PM