Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Ben Carson Believe Most Evangelical Voters Are Going to Hell?
(10-27-2015, 06:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: In topical situations.   Based off news.

And that's exactly what others are doing as well.  Some of you guys get a little miffed when someone is "attacking" your religion, but you seem to be perfectly fine with attacking someone else's religion.  I know you choose certain words for affect and "savage" is one of them.  Because you know it sounds worse than "uncivilized".  I've learned to ignore your "spicy" language, because it's all for affect.  Personally I think you like to see how far you can push the envelope with it.

I don't believe I've ever come down on any ones religion, simply because I don't care if you are or are not religious.  For me ones actions mean more than what they claim to believe as far as being a good person or not.  To quote a favorite person of mine, my dad;  "Give me a race or religious group, and I'll find you an asshole...there's always one."  Point being it doesn't matter if you're white, black, Asian, Christian, Muslim, Jewish, or whatever, if you're still acting like the asshole...and if there is a god, he's probably taking notes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Ben Carson Believe Most Evangelical Voters Are Going to Hell? - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 10-28-2015, 02:04 AM