Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Did AJ Green say "just trade me"?
(10-17-2020, 03:40 PM)kalibengal Wrote: IM hoping all the recent chatter about "getting AJ more involved" is true and he has a monster break out game...which will trigger a better trade partner to pony up a pick higher then a 6th rounder. We need to flush and move on....I have seen enough and last weeks "i dont want to tackle the guy " routine made me sick...I like everyone else here used to love watching AJ but now its clear he has to go
Personally, I'm glad that he didn't try to tackle the guy in the middle of the field because do you know what defenders do after an interception?  They start looking for offensive guys that aren't paying attention to what's around them and are strictly looking at the guy that intercepted the ball so they can blindside them.

AJ just didn't give up on the play like TO did while he was here and at least AJ ran towards the endzone to tackle the guy in the open field if he were to break free.
(10-17-2020, 03:53 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I think AJ was just concerned with being blindsided on the run back honestly.

EXACTLY.

We don't need him taking that risk this late in his career, especially after being hurt all of last year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did AJ Green say "just trade me"? - BFritz21 - 10-17-2020, 05:31 PM
Did AJ Green say "just trade me"? - JSR18 - 10-16-2020, 04:12 PM