Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
And the season is officially over
(10-18-2020, 06:10 PM)lone bengal Wrote: Anyone who thought this team was making the playoffs this year was crazy we one two games last year for a reason. What I was looking for this season was to find if we had our future quaterback, coach and that some young players developed in core players moving forward. Burrow looks like the real deal, I don't believe in the coaching staff, Higgins, Bates , and some of the young linebackers are looking good. Sucks Reader got hurt but he was playing well. Dunlap and Atkins basically got benched today. Next year we need to cut bate with Atkins, Dunlap and not resign Green and put money into the O-line. We need to hit on picks and maybe pull the plug on Taylor. The rebuild wasn't happening overnight.
Disagree that people were  crazy for thinking this team could be good
We have been in every game except for the Raven game. 
We should have won today, we should have beaten the eagles, and we should have won the chargers game. Unfortunately we have a dumbass at the helm that doesn't understand how to finish off teams. If we did we would be in prime position for a playoff spot at this point.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: And the season is officially over - J24 - 10-19-2020, 01:46 AM
And the season is officially over - bjf123 - 10-18-2020, 07:15 PM
And the season is officially over - bjf123 - 10-18-2020, 09:11 PM