Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We’re probably stuck with Taylor
I see it like this:

If we had a vastly improved roster, one in which the highest paid players were actually contributing, would this coaching staff still put a losing team on the field? I don't know, I really don't. And for all the phony expertise that flies around this board, I don't think any of us here do.

If we had the coaching staff so many around here want, let's say Bienemy and his choice of assistants, would they make a winning team out of this roster, with so much cap space going to basically useless players? No. That much I can confidently say.

That is to say IOW that our roster really holds us back. Old Core guys like Green, Dunlap and Atkins sucking up cap room and not producing is a ball and chain that has been waiting us down as long as ZT has been here. (Reader and Waynes too but that's due to injury).

I figure we'll win 3 more games this year. The FO will say "hey, we knew there'd be growing pains, but we didn't know it'd be with such a ball and chain around his ankle. Let's get rid of that and see how he does. He still has them playing hard after all."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We’re probably stuck with Taylor - Geno_Can_Dunk - 10-19-2020, 11:14 AM