Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A PASSIONATE Dislike for ZT
(10-19-2020, 01:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am too mature to let a coaches incompetence become a personal issue.

He may suck as a coach, but I don't have any opinion on him personally.

If anyone here was competent to coach at the NFL level I am sure they would be doing it.  What I generally see is a bunch of fans who are brilliant when given the gift of hindsight.  They brag about what great decisions they would have made in the draft, but never mention all the bust that they also wanted.  They talk about what trades they would have made even though they have no idea if another team was willing to take the deal.  they talk about what great players they would have signed in free agency without knowing if the player was even interested in coming here.  And, again, they never mention all the guys they wanted to sign who ended up being busts.  They always know what play would have worked when one Zac calls fails, but for some reason I have NEVER seen a single one of them complain about a play that worked and brag about what they would have done instead.  They complain about giving contracts to older players but they also complain when we DON'T give contracts to older players that they wanted to keep.
They always want to bench the starters because the players on the bench are better, but when the guys that were on the bench suck they complain about them also.

The fact is that it is very hard to win in the NFL.  Every year about half of the teams have a losing record.  There are a LOT more coaches and GMs that get a chance and fail than succeed.  Since coaching jobs in the NFL depend on winning I am pretty sure all the head coaches try as hard as they can to win and play the guys they think will help them win.  Just because they make wrong decisions does not mean they are bad people that I should hate on a personal level.  I think it is childish to do that.

It's not hard to.win.if your organization has a blueprint for 
Winning more than you lose. 
Thats to.the film room custodian all.the way up.to.the owner 
And in between. 
Some franchises have a very.sound plan thats tried and  true 
When it comes to winning. 
Ravens, Steelers, Chiefs, Pats, Packers, Seahawks.
Then you have  franchises like the Jets and Bengals who are lead by ownerships that refuse.to.change their formulas 
For losing. That refuse to look.around the league and see how winning is achieved. 
Zac Taylor is much the Brown ownership. 
Too stupid to realize that whats not working isnt working. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
A PASSIONATE Dislike for ZT - WeezyBengal - 10-19-2020, 12:37 PM
RE: A PASSIONATE Dislike for ZT - Sled21 - 10-19-2020, 01:58 PM
RE: A PASSIONATE Dislike for ZT - bengaloo - 10-19-2020, 12:51 PM
RE: A PASSIONATE Dislike for ZT - bengaloo - 10-19-2020, 01:44 PM
RE: A PASSIONATE Dislike for ZT - Big Boss - 10-19-2020, 01:03 PM
RE: A PASSIONATE Dislike for ZT - cj1895 - 10-19-2020, 01:40 PM
RE: A PASSIONATE Dislike for ZT - impactplaya - 10-19-2020, 02:40 PM
RE: A PASSIONATE Dislike for ZT - Yojimbo - 10-19-2020, 01:58 PM
RE: A PASSIONATE Dislike for ZT - JSR18 - 10-19-2020, 06:35 PM
RE: A PASSIONATE Dislike for ZT - JSR18 - 10-20-2020, 12:31 AM