Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Hey Zac pay attention to Kliff Kingsbury
(10-20-2020, 12:10 AM)impactplaya Wrote: If Kingsbury was the Bengals HC they would be 4 and 2 ,now.
Im watching Cards WRs running intelligent route designs...getting open. 

You really think that it is that simple?

****... I can't handle this place sometimes.

Let's draft Burrow... and all the threads about 8-8 at least, and might even sneak into the playoffs.

Now it's fire Zach and this team will turn around.

How about we talk about reality for a few minutes. Just for once on this board, let's not get our e-peens all worked up for a player, or get all pissed at one guy here or there and look at the big picture.

This team has holes all over it. RT sucks RG, sucks, LG, not playing great, C is... up and down but there is potential. LT, might have finally found a piece there.

QB - kid looks good, but he's getting murdered with no support. 

RB - Mixon is good, Gio is still mis-used.

WR - Got two good ones, Higgins and Boyd. Tate, has shown flashes, but be it coaches or injury or whatever the reason, he isn't seeing consistent time. Green showed some hope of a return, but do you want to invest in an aging WR with injuries?

TE - Sample is okay, but is he really the guy you want as your#1??

So, offensive alone, we need 3 O-line men, another WR, and a TE. 5 starters, before you even look at the defense, where the defensive line is really looking poor.

So, how with all those holes, is any coach going to come in and ***** fix shit??

No, I'm not defending Taylor, I don't think he has done a good job. But I also don't think Tobin has done a good job or Mike Brown or any ***** coach and most of the players.

Everyone is to blame for this record, because everyone has had a hand in it. 

Stop with the this guy needs to go and it'll fix it bullshit, no Kliff Kingsbury wouldn't have 4 wins with this team. Did you see the defense Arizona was running? The pressure, the blitzing, and the coverage behind it from safeties, and CBs. We can't do that with the current talent pool on this team.

It's just absolutely amazes me that people think any one piece will fix this team, it's not going to do it. They need multiple fixes.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey Zac pay attention to Kliff Kingsbury - Murdock2420 - 10-20-2020, 01:06 AM