Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Tolerant Left at it again....again
(10-20-2020, 01:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: bfine posts about an event in Seattle with an article about San Francisco (with a snide word or two about "the tolerant left") and you respond abut "antifa" in Oregon.

Yeah, it's almost like this is a problem throughout much of the country.

Quote:Did your friend report the assault?  Was there an arrest?

Yes, no.

Quote:How do you know it was Antifa?

Because they were dressed in antifa gear, had pro antifa signs and shouted pro antifa slogans

Quote:What did your friend do to imply she was a Trump supporter?  Any details that can help clarify?  

Not a damn thing, as I stated in my original post on the topic.  Maybe because she wasn't wearing black, didn't have dreadlocks or died green hair?

Quote:And what did it have to do with the story bfine posted?  Other than a thread bare link to "the left"?

Threadbare?  This type of violence by antifa and their supporters is common and pointing it out is important.  I realize you don't apparently think this is an issue.

Quote:Clearly I'm the problem.

Nothing personal.

In this instance, absolutely.  Just don't complain about the posting habits of others and then engage in the same behavior you decry in them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Tolerant Left at it again....again - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-20-2020, 01:10 PM