Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tyler Boyd leading all AFC North receivers
(10-23-2020, 11:17 PM)lone bengal Wrote: Agree makes no sense to resign him. Even though we spent big money on defense looking at are depth next year on D is scary. We basically have Hubbard at DE, Lawson's a free agent and Dunlap should be gone. DT we got Reader coming back from injury , Geno likely gone, an unproven Wren and maybe Tupou. Outside of Wayne we have no corners under contract with Alexander and Jackson being free agents. We still have to sign Bates long term. We have a lot of work to do and that's not even including the O-line. 

It took me a few games but I have come around to this is a total rebuild, and it is going to take time to see if we can turn it around.  There are two sides of the ball, you can;t forget either side, have to balance our picks and FA signings.  Long term approach over short term.  I would try to get picks for our older players best we can.. load up in picks and try to move around next year in the draft to add value to our picks.  As for FA I am staying away from $$ signings that are short term 1/2 years.. they are not worth it, we need to find those middle FA signings of players coming out of 1st contract that we can secure for 3/4 years, then after a couple years maybe then we go for a bigger FA if our team has turned the corner and we need one piece or two to be competitive. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tyler Boyd leading all AFC North receivers - Essex Johnson - 10-24-2020, 09:07 AM