Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Had Kroft As The Top-Rated TE
(05-31-2015, 05:59 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Eifert was supposed to be the best thing since sliced bread too...

I'm just old and tired of the same old BS lip service every year about how good this guy is going to be and how hard it's going to be to stop that guy. When these turds* get out on the field and perform at a pro bowl level and actually win a game that matters, i'll be happy. 

Libraries full of BS lip service has jaded me towards all the empty pre-season talk. 

(*turds is obviously an over-the-top term that doesn't accurately reflect their talents. But it's the term i wanted to use. Mellow )

I do have to say that I find the off-season claims of how domiant and unstoppable our offense is goign to be to be as amusing as they are reliable.  I always like making the yearly off-season message board solid gold lock of the year list.  Let's see....

2011 - Jerome Simpson = uncoverable
2012-  Armon Binns = Victor Cruz/Fitz
2013 - Gresham and Eifert = Gronk and Murderin' Hernandez
2014 - Gresham and Eifert = Gronk and Murderin' Hernandez
2015 - Who needs Gresham, he stunk!  Heurman and Eifert...er wait, we didn't draft that one?  Ok well, Kroft and Eifert = Gronk and Murderin' Hernandez then
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Had Kroft As The Top-Rated TE - Nately120 - 06-01-2015, 11:45 AM