Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tale of the Tape: Dalton vs. Roethlisberger
(10-29-2015, 10:09 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: "Roethlisberger: Roethlisberger returns after a four-game absence, lifting the spirits of the rest of the offense. The Steelers have more options offensively than the Bengals, plus the defense has improved."

They do?  I'm pretty sure WRs are a wash, RBs are a slight edge to them, but the TE?  Not even close.  And the last time I checked, their defense had no where to go but up.  

I'm putting this game on our defense.  If they play like they did in the fourth quarter against the Seahawks, which is something they have flashed a few times this year, they can get this win.

Right,

Bell and Brown are tops in the league but we have more depth. Best case scenario it's a wash for them, but I feel we're ahead in weapons.

If BigJen does play he's going to be somewhat limited at the least running his normal game, sand lot ball. Is he going to be able to shake those half dozen sacks he normally does on a gimpy knee ?

Like you say, if our D can hold them somewhat in check, I like our chances !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tale of the Tape: Dalton vs. Roethlisberger - bengalfan74 - 10-29-2015, 01:31 PM