Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Who gets cut when Tez comes back ?
(10-29-2015, 10:50 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Yes and there is why you (and PFF) are wrong. He wasn't good. He didn't DO anything. His plays largely came unblocked or against the TE of the other team. Teams blatantly disregarded him. 

No one else gets deactivated. 
One of them is always activated anyways.
So just play both of them so Gilberry doesn't have to play DT as often.

Yes, weaken on DE a bit to prevent the other from being a complete liability. 

This all sounds so familiar because you go above and beyond to defend Hunt often it seems
http://bengalsboard.net/Thread-Chris-Carter-Over-Margus-Hunt?highlight=Margus+Hunt

Here's another time we had this discussion where you completely went above and beyond to turn his awful plays into not bad ones.
http://bengalsboard.net/Thread-Indy-game-thoughts?pid=55733#pid55733

Completely false.  In the preseason, he did a lot of good things.  I isolated just him and watched him collapse the pocket time and time again.  You whine that "all he does is bullrush" without understanding that given the down and distance, that might be exactly his assignment.  He was not blocked by a TE hardly at all and teams didn't disregard him whatsoever.  You are just making this shit up at this point.

Previous arguments only prove my consistency.  I have evaluated him objectively from day 1.  I saw improvement from him and I still believe he can play in this league.  It took a lot of players (not just ones with limited football experience) a good deal of time before they became impact players.  Look at Michael Bennett.  He didn't do very much until his fourth year and he was given more opportunities.  Hunt has had some unfortunate injuries as well.

You can call it defending him, man-crush, whatever.  There is simply no way the Bengals feel like you do and would release Hunt when Vontaze comes back. 

And you pinhead, the second thread you linked was synric, not SHRacerX.  The first link only showed that I am reiterating exactly what I said previously, and others supported (including the Bengals) whereas your hatred for the guy seems to only make you look more and more foolish. 

I hope he DOESN'T get a chance because that would mean Dunlap got injured, but I believe they aren't getting rid of him anytime soon.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who gets cut when Tez comes back ? - SHRacerX - 10-29-2015, 01:47 PM