Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Ben Carson Believe Most Evangelical Voters Are Going to Hell?
(10-29-2015, 10:00 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I never directed my comments to anyone; more of a "if the shoe fits....."

But enough about me.

Quintessential bfine.  Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.  You never directed your comments at anyone.  Just a general comment.  In general.  Generally speaking.  For the general community.  "If the shoe fits....."

Quote:But I lay the majority of the blame on the Mods.

You placed the majority of the blame on "the Mods."  Generally speaking, of course.  Not some of the mods.  Not a few of the mods.  Not a couple.  Not even one unnamed mod.  But, rather, "the Mods" as a whole.  That extremely, large group of people here whose numbers are so small we can count them on our fingers.  (I apologize if you take offense of accusing you of arithmetic.)    Do you really believe you "never directed my comments to anyone" because you didn't specify a name, but rather blamed the entire, albeit small, group?    
LMAO  

You're hilarious.  Not to name any names, but generally speaking, do you believe all the bullshit posted by a group of conservative posters from Kentucky in and around Ft. Knox who share the same IP adress?

Quick, name one religious group which doesn't have "whacked out religious beliefs."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Ben Carson Believe Most Evangelical Voters Are Going to Hell? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 10-29-2015, 01:58 PM