Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid Play Calling From The 6?!
(10-25-2020, 10:11 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: I understand all of that and have said that almost verbatim.

But this is the bengals, not some other team that has better players or a better scheme or better coaching. This has happened many times to this team in the past.

Right now you have to be unconventional. You’re probably going to lose if you score with over a minute, gotta run more clock. If the offense fails, eh it was a risk and people still want you shit canned anyway

At this point wins = false hope.

Wins = worse draft position

Wins = Injuries being used as an excuse to make no changes.

The team plays a complete game and wins, that is awesome but trying to hide the defensive being a dumpster fire to get a meaningless win, doesn't help in the long run. 

I know, it sounds completely backwards to say it, but if the end goal is a bad ass new offensive lineman, and an overhaul of the coaching staff from Mike Brown, then you need the results to be bad....and I mean really bad.

4 or 5 wins, and it's that Geno was hurt and A.J. was rusty, and then Reader was hurt and etc, etc, etc... And another season will be wasted.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stupid Play Calling From The 6?! - Murdock2420 - 10-25-2020, 10:15 PM