Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Zac Does Is Important As What He Doesn’t Do
(10-25-2020, 07:32 PM)GodFather Wrote: Another game where the Bengals can’t finish the job. If they are like this in the bedroom, your gonna have a lot of unhappy wives/girlfriends!

But I digress, Zacks decisions or lack of is going to go a long way with him as a head coach. The defense is a wreck, players are rebelling against Little Lou Who, and if Zack does nothing about this that’s going to be quite a statement and a bad one at that. If he wants to lead a team then he’s gonna have to put his big boy pants on and address the tough issues.

Lou needs to go immediately. Wade Phillips is available and has said he wants to coach. Zac and the front office could pull him in. If he does. Nothing and keeps the Lous, and Jim Turners coaching then he deserves what he gets as a result.

An even bigger problem is that Taylor is just as bad as Lou. How can anyone expect a guy in over his head to replace another guy who is also in over his head.

And speak of "in over his head" the whole front office is also in over their heads. They started the season with gaping holes along the OL, now with another year of losers coaching the team players are wanting out. Last season it was Glenn who wanted out. Now it's more and each of these (with the exception of Ross) is leaving a significant hole behind making this coming off-season more of a challenge for a front office that has difficulty in recently drafts with certain positions and typically relies on the bargain bin for its free agency. I can see an scenario where Bobby Hart level players are signed to replace guys like Dunlap, Atkins and Jackson.

The team is playing other players in place of Atkins and Dunlap, but the lack of quality DL play is showing their absence is being felt. And looking at how poorly the team has drafted DL players over the past several years, this doesn't look promising for the near future.

The idea that this team will be better next year is nothing more than a pipe dream at this point. Say hello to the 90s, once again.

The only way I see things can end better than awful is for a new and experience coaching staff to be brought in and run the team. We all know, however, that that will not happen. If a coaching change occurs it will the cheapest ones that can be found who will take the job. Yes, I'm making fun of the front office, again, but this is their mess. They brought in Taylor and his pals.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Zac Does Is Important As What He Doesn’t Do - BengalChris - 10-26-2020, 09:35 AM