Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$10,000 lottery to vote in philly
(10-29-2015, 06:00 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I never wrote I can't stand voting.  That is hyperbole and and a strawman.  If you had any integrity at all you would apologize, but I won't hold my breath.  I don't need to be convinced to vote.  You stated we should be excited.  I asked which of these presidential hopefuls I should be excited about.  Your answer was don't vote along with accusing me of being uninformed, of giving up, and that I can't stand voting.  Basically, a lot of hot air along with a side of ad homenim topped with a dog and pony show to distract us from the fact you still haven't answered my original question.  You haven't answered which presidential hopeful I should be excited about because it is basically the same as asking which STD should I be excited about contracting; gonorrhea, chlamydia, herpes, syphillis, anal warts, etc, etc.  

There are a few candidates to get excited about. Depends on your views.

My vote is going to Rand with Cruz as my second choice .

And what exactly am I apologizing for? For commenting that you didn't like voting? Well when you say things like all candidates are bad or worse...... That's the typical uninformed opinion. I know for a fact you are not uninformed so it's just a bs answer . I doubt there is not a candidate of two that you have some common ideas. So I guess I am supposed to apologize because you decided to take the lazy answer?

Lay out what's important to you this election cycle. Let's hear it .

Messages In This Thread
RE: $10,000 lottery to vote in philly - StLucieBengal - 10-29-2015, 07:40 PM