Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hart was Highest Rated OL Member against Browns
(10-26-2020, 09:18 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I 100% think other teams do the same to players like Garrett. You'd be foolish not to.

My point was, how can you grade a guy highly for a game where he required 2v1 help? If every OL had a second blocker to help him block their guys every play, wouldn't they all be amazing from a pressures allowed standpoint?

Just a guess, but probably analyze it similar to how DVOA stats are compiled and determine the competition he's going against. Great question though.

Quote:Several factors can differentiate one three-yard run from another. What is the down and distance? Is it third-and-2 or second-and-15? Where on the field is the ball? Does the player get only three yards because he hits the goal line and scores? Is the player’s team up by two touchdowns in the fourth quarter, and thus running out the clock; or down by two touchdowns, and thus facing a defense that is playing purely against the pass? Is the running back playing against the porous defense of the Raiders, or the stalwart defense of the Bears?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hart was Highest Rated OL Member against Browns - Hoofhearted - 10-26-2020, 10:09 PM