Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hart was Highest Rated OL Member against Browns
(10-26-2020, 09:25 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Ok, I can see that dropping the grade some.  However, from a blocking standpoint, he looked by far, better than I've seen him in a Bengals uniform.

Even though he has been a huge disappointment, by and large, I still continue to root for him to get it going.  I hate to see any Bengal draft pick wash out, let alone a 1st round selection at a position of supreme need/priority.  He definitely looked more comfortable at Center, and was able to put the aggressive style that he was drafted on into function on the field.

i find it interesting that he did so well at center. He started there his rookie year then had some injuries and they moved him to guard. Rookie lineman always struggle. For the majority of linemen it takes till year 3. With his age and Hopkins versatily you have to give Price another look at center to see if it was a fluke or if he has something. Also to see if we resign him or let him walk.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hart was Highest Rated OL Member against Browns - WhodeyRay - 10-26-2020, 11:04 PM