Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
More "largely peaceful" Portland protests
(10-27-2020, 03:36 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yes, and those people are called idiots.

I've worked with almost nothing but black and Hispanic people my entire professional life.  I've been told by two separate black people (one of them borderline militant) that I was an honorary black person.  So while I certainly can't understand the lived experience of a black or Hispanic person I am certainly well informed enough to form a highly educated opinion.  You also talk about "minorities" as if they are a monolith.  I can tell you that as many, if not more, black people support the police than don't, especially as they are more frequently the victims of crime.  They just don't go out and burn things down, loot or otherwise do things to earn the media's attention.

I do.  The answer is hell no.

I can too, because it's the bullshit narrative they've been fed from the media and the Democratic party, who is willing to support mass civil unrest if it gets them more votes.  Again, you have your opinion, which is fine, it's just founded in wishful thinking.  As I said before, if you allowed for the possibility that I am correct you'd be implicating yourself, which I can understand would be less than palatable.

I ain't necessarily doubting you but that line just made me think of this:

Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More "largely peaceful" Portland protests - GMDino - 10-27-2020, 04:14 PM