Poll: Are you in favor of stacking the Supreme Court?
Yes
No
Something about Abraham Lincoln
All of Trump's judicial nominations are white!
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you in favor of stacking the Supreme Court?
(10-27-2020, 04:21 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Our country is in a much more fragile state now than it was during any of the events you just mentioned.  You also seem to be confusing, perhaps deliberately, that my belief that the shooting will start is the same as a desire for that to happen.  This could not be further from the truth.

I don't think you WANT it to start but I do think you truly believe THIS is what will make it start.

(10-27-2020, 04:21 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: First of all, how dare you make such a statement.  Only on the internet would someone have the balls to cast such an aspersion as this.  I also find it rich that you, who have bemoaned Trump's "erosion of our democracy" are now showing so much faith in institutions that you've been complaining about being fragile for the past four years.

I'm not playing the who is a tough guy route sir...I'm saying if someone believe this country is so divided they can't handle this they have bought completely into the "country is the most divided ever" talk and Trump has nurtured that.

(10-27-2020, 04:21 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Please, you as much as inferred it already.  Don't try and put a thin veneer over your odious statement about me.

I inferred nothing. I would hope you would not be a shooter over two SC seats.

(10-27-2020, 04:21 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It's not fear mongering if you believe it's true.  Odd that Bel thinks the exact same way as I do on this subject, yet you didn't spend the time to quote his posts.  Be honest, this post is an attack on me because you thought you could score internet points with it.  I find your assertions nauseating and your denials about this being an attack on my person utterly unbelievable.  I'd honestly appreciate it if you never responded to me again because I have no desire to converse with you further on any subject whatsoever.

It is fear mongering. Matt knows it would be legal and never said it would be the end of the country. I don't get the ego rush for "internet points"...I read you say, multiple times that this would the absolute worst thing that end our country and be nothing short of tyranny. I wouldn't expect that kind of hyperbole from you. But I also didn't think it would hurt your feelings either. We've had significant back and forth over the years and I never take it personally. If this was a bridge too far in quoting what you said and thinking you would do better than so be it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you in favor of stacking the Supreme Court? - GMDino - 10-27-2020, 04:29 PM